Best Lawyer In Dubai - Shoeb Saher



I am a Corporate & Commercial lawyer in UAE with more than 11 years of experience most of which is gained working with Baker McKenzie Habib Al Mulla which is one of the best law firms in Dubai.

My practice primarily includes UAE commercial law, corporate law, employment law, and agency law with experience in mergers, acquisitions, commercial contracts drafting and review, employment, commercial agency, incorporating companies, and bankruptcy.

I am practicing law in the United Arab Emirates since 2008. I also have 4 months' secondment under my belt with a UAE telecom operator.

The repertoire of my experience includes one of Dubai’s worst dips led by the global financial crisis to the recent boom fuelled by Dubai being awarded expo 2020.

I’ve been witness to the frantic Dubai, its mellowing down, and then the BOUNCING BACK!

During my tenure in the UAE, I have worked with Habib Al Mulla & Co. since 2008 which was subsequently, 2013, merged with Baker & McKenzie, the largest law firm in the world.

This merger proved very valuable as it gave me comprehensive local law knowledge and exposure to fortune 500 clients.

My clientele comprises corporate & business houses, small- and mid-sized businesses, partnerships, individuals seeking employment, and general commercial law advice, and start-ups seeking candid legal advice, feedback, and assistance across a wide range of Industries.

I advice clients on all aspects of UAE commercial law, corporate law, employment law, and agency law with experience in mergers, acquisitions, commercial contracts drafting and review, employment, commercial agency, incorporating companies, and bankruptcy.

I have a team of lawyers trained in the best law firms in Dubai and pride ourselves as providers of timely, reliable, professional, and top-quality legal services and solutions to our esteemed clients.

We are trusted advisors to several local and international clients who operates their business in Dubai or generally in the United Arab Emirates in a variety of sectors.

Why you should hire me!

Your matter is important to me and I handle all my cases personally from start to finish providing fast, responsive and professional service to my clients.

And if you need to talk with me I am just a call away.

I will make sure that your experience is as positive as possible.

Getting hold of a partner or a senior lawyer at a larger law firms is relatively difficult, particularly for clients with realistic budgets, and as a result client’s questions and concerns may not be answered promptly. This makes the decision-making process for clients time-consuming and difficult.

This is where I make a difference!

Excellent client service that instills confidence and peace of mind is what I strive for.

When you should (or should not) hire me

Some of the matters are so paper-intensive that involves endless paper-piles. This requires a big team of lawyers and throwing hundreds of thousands of dollars into the matter. If you have a case like this, the bigger the law firm you chose the better.

When cost is the sole consideration, just hire the cheapest available lawyer or law firm in Dubai.

And if your matter falls in the middle 75% to 80%, than contact me immediately.

My beliefs

The law firm’s practice of charging clients on an hourly basis (or in six minute billing unit) hardly makes any sense to me. This way, the cost of work done is measured in time spent and not quality. There is minimal connection between the fees billed and the value provided. It generally rewards inefficiency.

To clients, it only offers uncertain costs and un-pleasant surprises.

And that is the reason why so many lawyer jokes are in circulation! 

For small and medium-sized businesses legal costs are also a business risk.

I pride myself as commercially focused and my aim is to manage that risk by providing cost certainty to my clients.

I believe that my clients are always prepared to pay me fairly for the value they receive.

My approach

I analyze each matter with creativity with an aim to craft a solution keeping in mind legal position, goals and budget of my client.

This approach ensures that client is benefited the most unlike in larger law firms where the lawyers are under tremendous pressure to complete their target of billable hours. These unrealistic targets might potentially discourage objective discussions about what is best for the client as it may hurt the bottom line of the law firm.


How do I manage this?


By maintaining strict control on overheads which typically forms up to 60% costs of a large law firm. Be it fixed fee, low hourly rates, cap on fees, or appropriate combinations, I make sure that prices make strategic sense to my clients.



Shoeb Saher
Economic Law Partners LLC
Office 10, Level 1,
Sharjah Media City
Sharjah,
United Arab Emirates.

https://www.shoebsaher.com/
shoeb@shoebsaher.com
+971 50 285 4783







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What is the role of a commercial lawyer?

What is a Will Dispute Dubai?